To assist our customer efficiently, courteously and professional in all front office related functions
(Reception, Information, reservation, telephone and cashier)
To maintain a high standard of service and hospitality at all time
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supervises overall activities in the department.
2. Supervises and delegate duties to supervisors and prepares a work schedule for them.
3. Develops weekly staff schedules, monitors team attendance and put up the leave calendar
4. Plans and organizes departmental periodical training sessions for staff on courtesy, efficiency, and job knowledge (especially for new staff).
5. Keeps knowledge or information of any changes in hotel policy and procedure and enforces them.
6. Ensures good communication and cooperation between the front office department and other departments.
7. Performs all duties applicable to the night shift, ensuring all reports, system checks, and runs of the day (date system change) are performed accordingly to standards and hotel requirements.
controls the expenses of the front office department.
8. Maintains a personalized service standard of the reception by constant training and motivation of the team members.
9. Liaise closely with housekeeping to ensure that the optimum number of rooms and suites are available and all incoming guest requirements are met.
10. Ensure the Memo is accurate and correct for all departments
Conducts daily briefings
11. Blocks a special room. Requests and personally checks them prior to the arrival of guests.
12. Personally resolves any problem a guest may face during his stay in the hotel or endeavors to provide the maximum service possible, always with a margin for flexibility.
13. meets on a monthly basis with all team members in the department in order to convey information, discuss technical queries, and solve any problems employees may encounter.