𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫.
𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝟕:𝟑𝟎 𝐚.𝐦.
Arrive on time on test day. Be sure to check your admission ticket for your arrival time and the address of your test center. The test center open s at 7:30 a.m. and doors close at 8 a.m. unless otherwise noted on your admission ticket. You can’t be admitted once testing has started. If you’re late or absent on test day, you can reschedule. We recommend rescheduling as opposed to reregistering—it will cost less. Find out more about changing your registration information. https://satsuite.collegeboard.org/…/regis…/change-cancel
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝.
𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝟖:𝟏𝟓 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟖:𝟒𝟓 𝐚.𝐦.
Your proctor will begin check-in. Your seat is assigned, not chosen by you. Wait to be seated. Here’s what will happen next:
1. You’ll log into the center’s Wi-Fi and open the Bluebook™ application, which will guide you through instructions.
2. The proctor can answer questions only about procedure, not about test questions or content.
3. The proctor will give you a start code. Once you enter the start code, testing will begin, and Bluebook will keep track of the time you have remaining in each test section.
4. Each student is timed individually so you’ll take breaks and complete testing at slightly different times.
5. Each section of the test (Reading and Writing, and Math) has 2 parts called modules, and each module is timed separately.
6. You can move back and forth between questions in a module and review your answers until time expires.
7. Once you’ve moved on from a module, you cannot go back to it.
8. When the test is over, your answers are submitted automatically.
9. If your submission fails for any reason, don’t worry! Your answers will be saved to your device, and you’ll have time to resubmit.