Chemist ( นักเคมี )
Roles & Responsibilities
· Ensure Chemical testing is conducted and results are complied with Thai laws and regulations including the specified requirements from clients (RM/PM, FG).
· Ensure food safety & quality systems are met on day-to-day basis: ISO 9001, ISO 14000, FSSC22000, GMP, HACCP, AIB, GLP.
· Ensure all manufacturing steps and products shall be complied with Thai laws and regulations.
· Ensure suppliers followed requirements from clients for the raw materials and packaging materials.
· Participate and support internal audits, Food safety audit, AIB, and OAS audit Lead in product release procedure by ensuring that appropriate finished product tests are conducted and results are met the specified requirements.
· Create Non-conformities report (NCR) quality issues and follow-up actions.
Qualification and Experience
· Graduate of Bachelor of Science in in Chemical Sciences or related fields; New graduates are welcome.
· Familiarity and comfort with food safety and Chemical knowledge preferably within the food manufacturing operations.
· High integrity with personal commitment to corporate and community values.
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently on teams toward common goals.
· Willingness and flexibility to travel as needed.
· Must adhere to the principles of total quality management.
If you are intereated, please send your resume to..
K.Jeeranuch Email : [email protected] Tel. 061-970-8959
เลขที 111 หมู่ 12 ตำบลโคกสำราญ อำเภอบ้านแฮด จังหวัดขอนแก่น
บริษัท ไพรม์ เบฟเวอเรจ จำกัด